Tweaking is the act of making minor changes to a computer to achieve better overall performance or resolve very minor errors.
This help desk service includes:
- general security settings check to help prevent possible infection
- brief discussion “as-we-go” regarding recommended changes
- adjustment of system settings as deemed appropriate to achieve a desirable ratio of performance and visualizations (eye candy)
- resolution of minor start-up troubles. (missing programs, etc)
- removal of undesirable and unwanted software and browser extensions that can be quickly removed *
- notification of any determined issues (if applicable) and a brief discussion of possible resolutions
You will be notified of any obvious malware infections and given the option to upgrade your service rather than incur a separate charge.
EarlsHelpDesk.com will occasionally remove slight infections during remote access computer tweaking at no extra charge. If this happens, please consider the gesture a “thank you” for your continued show of support.