For the purpose of this policy, EarlsHelpDesk refers to Earl Chinnici and/or anyone employed by Earl Chinnici to render services pertaining to the EarlsHelpDesk.com domain and/or website. This policy covers how EarlsHelpDesk treats any copyrighted information used by EarlsHelpDesk and received by EarlsHelpDesk. Personal information is information about an individual that is personally identifiable such as their name, address, phone number, or e-mail address.
All files that collectively make up EarlsHelpDesk.com including but not limited to hypertext markup (html) documents, text files, scripts, setup programs, images, and documents which have been created by our scripts are copyrighted upon publishing by Earl Chinnici unless otherwise noted. Some material may be released under a Creative Commons License and some may also be released as public domain. These materials will be duly noted as such. Any use of copyrighted material must be granted in writing. Any other use constitutes copyright infringement. EarlsHelpDesk respects the intellectual property of others, and asks that clients and visitors do the same.
EarlsHelpDesk has no responsibility for content on other web sites that you may find or access when using our products or services. It is our policy, in appropriate circumstances and at our discretion, to terminate business relations with users who we feel may infringe upon the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of EarlsHelpDesk and/or others.
Notice for Claims of Intellectual Property Violations and Agent of Notice:
If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, or that your intellectual property rights have been otherwise violated, please provide EarlsHelpDesk with the following information:
- an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of the copyright or other intellectual property interest;
- a description of the copyrighted work or other intellectual property that you claim has been infringed;
- a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the EarlsHelpDesk.com site, with enough detail that we may find it on the web site;
- your address, telephone number, and E-mail address;
- a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright or intellectual property owner, its agent, or the law;
- a statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright or intellectual property owner or authorized to act on the copyright or intellectual property owner’s behalf.
Changes to this Policy
EarlsHelpDesk may update this policy at any time. We will notify our visitors and clients of any major changes by placing a prominent notice of the update on the main page of the site.If you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy, please contact the help desk.