EarlsHelpDesk.com offers affordable remote access computer repairs and services (help desk services) to individual home users and small home-based businesses. Help desk services are performed through the use of special software, which allows a technician to connect to a client’s computer and take control of keyboard and mouse input.
To take part in EarlsHelpDesk.com services, you must:
- be at least 18 years of age
- own the computer to be serviced or have a legal right to request services and repairs on the computer
- be able to adequately communicate with the help desk in English
- connect to the Internet using a relatively high-speed connection such as DSL or cable
- agree to allow PayPal to process the transaction (you can use a credit card, debit card, or an existing PayPal account)
- agree to the terms and conditions set forth in the remote access Service Agreement.
If you feel you are ready to take part in the services offered here or if you have questions, please contact the help desk.