It’s likely that I’ve never met you… and this is crazy… but if you have decided to quit smoking at the stroke of midnight tonight… here’s my number… call me… maybe. (This reminds me of an awesome song by Carly Rae Jepsen… “Call Me Maybe”)
Please keep in mind…
- Long-distance charges may apply, but if you ask, I will gladly call you back anywhere within U.S. (Unless you are calling from a 900 number or other pay-by-the-minute service.)
- 100% confidentiality is guaranteed, always. (Unless you tell me about any recent felonies you’ve committed.)
- “I am not a doctor and I do not have medical training at all, unless you want to include the things I learned in junior high and high school.” – excerpt from my book “Maybe You Should Move Those Away From You” — which is incidentally only 99 cents at least through January 5, 2015.
- No purchase is necessary. I truly want to help you overcome this hideous addiction.
- Serious inquiries only, please. (Or if you only want to say “Happy New Year”, expect a “Thanks and Happy New Year to you too”, but let’s please keep it brief so I can potentially help more people get a strong start towards overcoming tobacco cigarette addiction.)
- Call at any time; if I do not answer, please don’t be offended. (50 states – 1 Earl)
Congratulations on taking this important step towards a nicer future.